Wild Blood 2 Review
Will the sexy sequel to Wild Blood make you blood-thirsty for more or leave you undead? Find out in this Play’n GO Slot game review.
- Offers a 6-reel Video Slot with 4096 paylines
- New Vampire Bat Re-Spin feature provides a re-spin with a wild reel
- Choose from three seductive Bloodlust Free Spins options
Wild Blood 2 sees an upgrade from the original 5×3 grid to a more robust 6×4 grid and over 4,000 paylines.
The addition of a Vampire Bat re-spin feature, stackable wilds, and three free spin options increases your odds for winning combinations.
If you tap into your killer instincts and rescue the three damsels in distress, you could win up to 5,000x your original stake.
Themes, Graphics, and Sounds
This gothic-themed fantasy game sees the return of Dracula and his three undead brides. The attractive femme Fatales in this coven has had a modern makeover, while Dracula drips with an irresistible appeal.
The graphics look crisp and suitable for horror fans, while the royal cards are reminiscent of the Immortal Romance slot game, which isn’t bad considering its popularity.
The sounds are more dramatic and uplifting than creepy and suffer from the repetitive infinity of the undead.
To create winning combinations, you’ll need to form 3-6 of the same symbol. There are relatively low-valued base and mid-table game pay symbols.
The three premium ladies who are worth the same reward, for six of a kind.
There are some exciting bonus features in this version, with one that allows you to choose from the bevy of beauties depending on how (f)risky you’re feeling.
The Vampire Wild feature appears on all reels except for reel 1. This wild substitutes for any other symbol in the game except the scatter.
If this dapper fellow lands on reel 6, he becomes stacked and can trigger the next bonus feature.
This stacked wild is moved from reel 6 to reel 1, and you win a free Vampire Bat Re-spin of the other five reels.
Wild Blood 2 – Play’n Go Free Spins
One of the most attractive features in this Play’n GO release is the opportunity to win free spins.
Once you score at least three scatter symbols ﹣ the blood-filled vials ﹣ you’ll trigger the free spins.
Scatters can land on any reel, but when they land on reels 3, 4, 5, or 6, you win 10,15, 20, or 25 Bloodlust Free Spins, respectively.
Here you’ll meet the vampire ladies, who present three seductive offers.
- Laura is a safe choice with opportunities for frequent wins, where each wild symbol spreads up or down. Triggering the Vampire Bat Re-spins during this option, changes all Laura symbols on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 wild.
- Rebecca offers more excitement with big wins, where each wild symbol can multiply wins by x2 or x3 and combine up to x81.
- Margaret sits somewhere in the middle of the fun and offers four single wild symbols to increase the multiplier and award an additional three free spins. You can multiply the bonus game wins up to x5, and if you trigger the Vampire Bat Re-spin feature, all Margaret symbols on reels 2 to 5 will turn into wilds.
Both Laura and Rebecca award up to 12 extra free spins. Either of these two vixens has a scatter present whereby you can retrigger those rounds. If you pick Margaret, remember that you won’t find a scatter during that round.
Where To Play Wild Blood 2?
RTP, Bet Sizes, and Volatility
Play’n GO displays an RTP of 96.18% for Wild Blood 2, which indicates an online slot that’s fair and enjoyable to play.
Simultaneously, the volatility is merely medium, which means it’s missing the appeal for those who like to flirt with the dark side.
The betting range is from $0.20 to $100 per spin, with the maximum potential win at up to 5,000x your wager.
You can play this game with real money at one of our tested and safe online casinos.
With the slick, modern graphics this release is fun to look at, and with the increased winning options, this is a great online slot.
Overall, as this version could take a bite out of your pocketbook, it earns a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.