True Grit Redemption
Rating
Slot Type Video Slot
Software Nolimit City
Genre TV & Film
Features Wilds, Multipliers, Scatter symbols, Free spins, Buy Bonus
Volatility Very high
RTP 96.11%
Winlines 240
Min Bet $0.20
Max Bet $100
True Grit Redemption
Rating
Slot Type Video Slot
Software Nolimit City
Genre TV & Film
Features Wilds, Multipliers, Scatter symbols, Free spins, Buy Bonus
Volatility Very high
RTP 96.11%
Winlines 240
Min Bet $0.20
Max Bet $100
Contents

True Grit Redemption Review

Nolimit City is one of the developers that bring much uniqueness with their slots. True Grit Redemption is a slot based on the novel and movie True Grit. If you’re searching for an adventurous slot, this might be the right one for you. You can also win up to 20,220x the stake!

True Grit Redemption Offers:

  • Free Spins
  • Splitting Reels
  • Bonus Buy

True Grit Redemption is a 6×4 grid slot with an additional horizontal reel. That reel only contains character symbols or Wilds. The players need to land at least three matching symbols across one of the minima of 240 winning ways to create a win.

True Grit Redemption is one blast of features that bring all kinds of excitement to the players. You can benefit from Free Spins, Bonus Buy, Nudging Wilds, Splitting Reels, and many more unique features. If we get your attention, read our in-depth review and see what else awaits you.

Themes, Graphics, and Features

As we mentioned, this online slot comes with an exciting theme. The slot is based on a Gang story during wintertime. The reels are located in something like a haunted forest, as you can see the snow-covered forest and ruined sign and wheels.

On the reels, you will benefit from the A-10 Royals, as the low-paying symbols, while for the premiums, you will see five characters that are the gang members.

The most lucrative symbol is the Grit girl that pays out up to 500x the bet for four of her kind. This symbol only lands on the first four reels. What’s important, you’ll only be paid out if the Grit girl lands more than three times on the game grid.

True Grit Redemption Free Spins

In-Game Features

Of course, the Cascades feature is active during this adventurous slot, but the other features spice up the gameplay.

The xWild Transform feature transforms the same symbols from the top reel and the main grid into Wilds.

Next is the xNudge Wild feature. This feature activates when a Wild appears on the bottom reel. Then, it nudges to show fully. By nudging, its value increases by 1x, and if it’s not used in a win, it nudges on the next Cascade.

Another feature that you can benefit from is the xWays & Infectious xWays. The difference between these two is the position they land on—the xWays land anywhere on the grid, whereas the Infectious xWays land only on the bottom reel.

The xWays turn one symbol into 2-3 instances, and the Infectious xWays reveal two symbols that expand other representatives of the same symbol to the same size.

The Splitting Reels feature triggers when the Reel Split symbol appears on the bottom reel and doubles all symbols above. The reels can split twice, but the Grit girl symbols only double their multiplier values.

Lastly, the Transform ‘em’ feature triggers when the transformation symbol lands on the bottom reel. This symbol transforms the low-paying symbols into the same low-paying symbol, while the premiums are transformed into the same character.

True Grit Redemption Free Spins

True Grit Redemption comes with Scatters that award you Free Spins and unlock the locked positions on the grid. You’ll bring the locked gaps in play by landing 1, 2, 3, or 4 Scatters.

Also, by landing 3 Scatters, the players will receive 8 Free Spins. If you land a 4th Scatter, you will play the Dead Spins round while receiving additional 2 Free Spins.

The Dead Spins feature starts with 10 Dead Spins. In the right bottom corner, the multiplier Wild is unlocked during this feature and increases by one on every Cascade.

Last but not least is the Nolimit Bonus which allows you to buy an entry to the Free Spins for 69x the stake or an entry for the Dead Spins by the cost of 600x the bet.

There is another purchasing option. You can pay 189x the bet and get an 80% chance of triggering the Free Spins or a 20% chance for the Dead Spins.

Where To Play True Grit Redemption?

Up to $1,500
100 Free Spins
Up to $1200
150 Free Spins
Up to $400
150 Free Spins
Up to $1500
130 Free Spins

RTP, Bet Sizes, and Volatility

Nolimit City developed an extremely highly volatile slot with an RTP of 96.11%. Due to the triggering of the Bonus Buy feature, the RTP decreases to 94.04%.

The maximum win that this Gang slot provides is 20,220x the total stake, and it can be yours for a minimum of $0.20 or a maximum of $100 per spin.

Ready to give this slot a few spins at a real money casino? Then be sure to check out our list of the best online casinos Canada.

True Grit Redemption Bonus

Verdict

True Grit Redemption is one of the best slots that will develop soon. The slot comes with an interesting theme and superb graphics that are very suitable for players seeking adventure and action.

Nolimit City did a fantastic job by developing this unique slot that comes with plenty of different but also rewarding features. We give this game 5 out of 5 stars.

True Grit Redemption Alternatives

Submit Your True Grit Redemption Review

Name:
Email:
Hits:
Misses: