Serial
Rating
Slot Type Video Slot
Software Nolimit City
Genre Horror
Features Wilds, Respins, Multipliers, Scatter symbols, Buy Bonus, Free spins
Volatility High
RTP 96.07%
Winlines 243
Min Bet $0.20
Max Bet $100
Serial
Rating
Slot Type Video Slot
Software Nolimit City
Genre Horror
Features Wilds, Respins, Multipliers, Scatter symbols, Buy Bonus, Free spins
Volatility High
RTP 96.07%
Winlines 243
Min Bet $0.20
Max Bet $100
Contents

Serial Review

Developer Nolimit City is known for its amazing stories behind the slots, so this time, they decided to create a spooky slot. Serial comes with a mind-blowing maximum win of 74,800x the stake!

Serial Offers:

  • Respins
  • Free Spins
  • Bonus Buy

Serial is a 5-reel online slot that initially starts with three rows, but the number of rows can change depending on the features. To create a win, the players need to land at least three matching symbols across one of the pay lines, starting at the leftmost reel.

As soon as you enter this horror-themed slot, you’ll come across Respins, Free Spins, Enhancer Cells, xSplit Wilds, and more amazing features. If you’re willing to learn more, read our in-depth review below.

Themes, Graphics, and Sounds

The basic and bonus rounds of Serial take place in a blood-spattered, damp bathroom with varying lighting depending on the stage of play. It’s just not a very pleasant place to be through it all. Although it won’t appeal to everyone, Serial has a strong freak factor that is difficult to ignore for those who are interested in the studio’s investigation of darker, prohibited themes.

Moving on to the paytable, the players will find a bunch of symbols that are divided into low-paying and high-paying ones. The lower-paying symbols consist of five sinister items, whereas the higher-paying ones are represented by a frightened lady, a bodycam butcher, bones, a doctor, and a law enforcement man. But that’s not all. There are also Wilds that substitute the regular paying symbols.

Serial Free Spins

In-Game Features

The slot’s gameplay is filled with various features that help you win the incredible maximum win. So, let’s get down to business!

Respins

When winning symbols land on the grid, they are kept there while the other symbols spin again. A new Respin is given for each Respin that increases the win. Additionally, one reel at a time, from left to right, one enhancer cell at the top and bottom of the grid is activated on each Respin.

Enhancer Cells

The enhancer cells may reveal some of the following features. 2-4 matching pay symbols are presented when playing xWays. The same symbol will appear if more than one xWays symbol is hit.

Additionally, they become xWays symbols when exactly 2 Scatters land. xNudge Wild always nudges to fill the entire reel. Each nudge adds an extra one to its multiplier. They can also frequently appear on reels 2-4. Next, the Wild is an ordinary, normal Wild symbol. And lastly, one of the high-value pay symbols is the character symbol.

xSplit Wild

A 2x Wild, the xSplit Wild, only appears on the rightmost reel. It divides each symbol in its row into two separate symbols. A Scatter symbol is one that doubles the number of Free Spins it holds. An xNudge’s multiplier doubles in value when split, while an xWays symbol’s size doubles.

Infection xWays

The revealed Ways sign from Infectious xWays causes all other symbols on the 5×3 game area to grow to the same size.

Serial Free Spins

The Search begins when 3 Scatters are landed. The total number of Free Spins awarded is determined by adding the values of all Scatters. Reels 2, 3, and 4 receive additional Enhancer Cells during the round, expanding the grid to 3-5-5-5-5-3. If an xSplit Symbol appears, the round is changed to The Kill spins, and an extra two Free Spins are awarded.

The Kill, an improved version of The Search, begins when 3 Scatter symbols and one xSplit symbol land in the base game. The Kill follows the same principles as The Search with the added benefit of an xSplit Wild that is always present on the last reel but can hop up or down.

xBizzare

The maximum win for Serial is 74,800x the base stake. However, 18,700x the stake is the maximum that may be won in the base or bonus round. Players have the opportunity to earn the game’s maximum prize if they reach this level, thanks to the xBizarre function.

There are three steps, each of which requires a 50/50 decision. The maximum win is 74,800x when all choices are chosen correctly. It’s interesting because even if you choose incorrectly, you still get to keep any prizes from the past.

Bonus Buy

Three Bonus Buy choices are provided by Serial. The Search costs 78x the stake, while The Kill costs 480x the bet. The Lucky Draw option, which gives players a 70% chance of getting The Search or a 30% chance of earning The Kill, is also available for 279x the wager.

Where To Play Serial?

Up to $1200
150 Free Spins
Up to $400
150 Free Spins
Up to $1500
130 Free Spins
Up to $3000
350 Free Spins

RTP, Bet Sizes, and Volatility

Serial is a highly volatile slot with an RTP of 96.07%, which is around the average of 96%.

The slot comes with a fantatsic maximum win of 74,800x the total stake, which can be yours for a minimum of $0.20 or a maximum of $100 per spin, making the slot pretty affordable.

Serial Bonus

Verdict

When it comes to Nolimit City, there are no doubts that you’ll get a wonderful slot that offers a unique theme, exciting gameplay, and incredible maximum win when playing at an online casino.

By playing this slot, the players will enter one of the scariest slots they’ve come across, but it’s worth it. We give this game 5 out of 5 stars.

Serial Alternatives

Submit Your Serial Review

Name:
Email:
Hits:
Misses: